I suggest you make some tea
It’s like the English version of calm yo tits
— Upstairs Downstairs
ALEX KINGSTON MAKES ME WANT TO WEAR A TIE, OKAY?
LOOK AT THIS PERFECTION!
(Photo Via TheGirlByTheRiver)
In other news Portia treats Blanche like crap and I want to cuddle her because she deserves better. I love, you, Blanche. And can I please be Alex Kingston? Or at least half as talented as she is? Please?
Also, there’s a lot of TARDIS blue going on with Blanche. That is all.
So much yes. The only thing Portia has going for her (in my opinion) is that gorgeous hair. Otherwise, she is just an entitled rich girl who took what she wanted at a whim. Including Blanche. Can we both cuddle Blanche?
Ugh! I don’t know why I’m getting so mad about a fictional character! But I just want her to be happy! But she’s not real. But she’s amazing. But…*brain implodes*
WHOEVER BUYS THIS FOR ME WINS MY ETERNAL LOVE
I OWN THIS
EVERY MORNING HE SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT HOW THE WORLD NEEDS YOU AND YOU HAVE TO GET UP
AND WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON TO HUSH HIM HE SAYS “DEFTLY DONE, MADAM,” OR “IF IT’S NOT TOO FORWARD OF ME, THAT DID TICKLE, MADAM”
IT WAKES YOU UP WITH THE SOUND OF CHIRPING BIRDS BEFORE STEPHEN FRY’S VOICE
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE
- Period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- Period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- Period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- Period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- Period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- Period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- Period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- Period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- Period: Yell at a puppy.